Teach in China (Zhanjiang, Guangdong)
Job Description: Oral English Teacher
1. Number of position available: 2
2. Starting date: September 1st, 2012
3. Working hours: 18 classes per week (45 minutes a period class)
5. Subject: Teach English Language to our Students
6. Location: Zhanjiang, Guangdong China
7. Student’s Age: 16 to 22 years old
8. Additional information: We will provide you with all teaching materials, fully-furnished rent free 3 bedroom apartment, and a great teaching environment.
Zhanjiang Education College is a famous Teacher’s College located in the suburb of beautiful costal city of Zhanjiang, Guangdong, China. This College offer higher education and training programs to our students and nurture them to become future Primary School Teachers in China.
Qualifications and Requirements:
1. Degrees: Bachelor or Master Degree from an Accredited University
2. Country of origin: United States, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, or Great Britain
3. Age: 25 to under 60 years of age （we do not discriminate and we welcome female and older couples to apply for this teaching position)
4. Health: Must be in good physical condition, and S.T.D. free.
Salary and Benefits:
1. Base Salary: 5,400 RMB/month to 6,400 RMB/month, plus 8,000 RMB Airline ticket reimbursements
2. Healthcare: Healthcare insurance provided
4. Working Visa Application: Z Visa provided
5. Travel: 1 1/2 month Winter holiday with pay (RMB 2200 yearly traveling bonus); free tour around the city of Zhanjiang every semester
6. Holidays: Summer break, Winter break, and National holidays
7. Other Allowance: free use of water (electricity is extra)
Please send via email the following documents and contact information:
Your updated CV or Resume (valid telephone number, e-mail address, and online Skype account)
A scan copy of your BA or Master Degree
A scan copy of your Passport (photo and the information pages)
A scan copy of a Reference Letter from your Previous Employer
Note: Before you sign a 1 year contract with our College you must provide us with a copy of your Background Criminal Check Report (you can get this report from your local police station).
All documents listed above must be presented before you apply for this Teaching Position, please send all digital document files to Mr. Daniel Pan Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions feel free to contact Daniel Pan,
Tel. 1 647 933-3788 or in China Tel. 011 86 18998712930
- Location: Zhanjiang, Guangdong
- Compensation: See AD
- This is a contract job.
- OK for recruiters to contact this job poster.
- Phone calls about this job are ok.
- Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.